Job Opportunity : Project Manager
Malcolm Davis Architecture, an award winning firm that specializes in residential design is seeking a highly motivated easy going individual with at least 5-7 years experience to join our growing team. Our office, above a cafe we designed in the Mission, has a casual collaborative creative environment with an emphasis on producing carefully crafted designs for each unique project. Our projects are of various scales, both urban and rural, new construction and renovations. We are CAD based and use Sketch up for presentations. We offer PTO and salaries are competitive, commensurate with experience
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Degree in Architecture.
2. At least 5-7 yrs experience , familiar with type 5/residential construction and familiar with site conditions, preparing construction documents and permit processes, and construction administration.
3. Friendly, easy going personality, capable of working in a team and helping on varied tasks.
4. Organized and clear communicator, capable of direct client contact.
5. Self starter/motivated capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously
6. Autocad, Sketch up, Photoshop knowledge required.
7. Calif drivers license required.
Please send us a resume, cover letter (“Attn: Human Resources”) and 2-3 pages of selected portfolio work by EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please no phone calls and no drop ins.